Bulldog Elite Baseball Pitching Machine
The perfect pitching machine for players with more experience, the Bulldog Elite pitching machine throws pitches from 30 - 102 MPH and can throw baseballs or softballs. This pitching machine is perfect for players looking to step up their batting skills as well as fielding skills. The Bulldog Elite throws fastballs, sliders, curveballs, and knuckleballs, as well as pop-ups and grounders for infield and outfield drills! This pitching machine will truly allow you and your team to get the most out of each batting practice! Equipped with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty, this pitching machine will last you many seasons to come!
Pitching Machine Benefits & Features
- Adjustable pitch speeds ranging from 30 to 102 MPH for versatile training sessions
- Throws a variety of pitches, including fastballs, curveballs, sliders, and knuckleballs
- Compatible with both real baseballs and real softballs for enhanced realism
- Features pop-up and ground ball functionality for comprehensive infield and outfield drills
- Optimizes batting practice to maximize skill development and performance
- Lightweight design, weighing only 95 pounds for easy transportation and storage
- Durable construction ensures long-lasting use
- Sturdy steel legs provide stability during training sessions
- Quick and hassle-free setup and breakdown process
- Includes a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty for added peace of mind
- Can be conveniently powered by any standard 110 AC wall outlet or generator
- Simply plug in and start playing ball!
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
Coupons and Discounts
Click here to learn about current promotions and discounts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there an automatic ball feeder you can purchase that works with this machine?
No, this machine does not have a ball feeder that you can purchase.
Do you sell parts for the machine I'm looking for a speed control board
Hello, thank you for visiting our website. We are sorry, but we do not sell the said part.
Saludos,se puede pagar con paypal?,el envío aplica para Puerto Rico?
Sorry, we will not be able to ship this item to Puerto Rico.
Are this product ready to Ship ?
Yes, the Bulldog 2 Wheel pitching machines are in stock and ready to ship.
I need to obtain an owners manual for this as I cannot find mine.
The manual for this machine has been added to the product's page and you can download it again in case you need it. Thanks!
Pitch Pro Direct
what type os a generator do you need to power this ( watts )
The manufacturer recommends using at least a 1000 watt generator to run this machine. Also this machine runs on 110V AC.
Pitch Pro Support