6" Full Length Portable Pitching Mound - 6107
Available in clay or green, this full-size PortoLite 6" portable youth pitching mound is a best seller among youth leagues and travel ball teams in the USA. With a lightweight design (weighs only 110 lbs.), this youth pitching mound is portable and easy to move on and off the field.
Lightweight and Durable Pitching Mound Design
This portable baseball pitching mound is designed with a full body high performance poly protected resilient core with fiberglass reinforcement for a solid, no bounce, yet cushioned baseball mound that reduces knee and ankle strain. This pitching mound is finished with the highest quality turf available in the color of your choice.
These portable pitching mounds also feature a hidden wear pad located in front of the pitching rubber to protect it from wear and tear from the pitchers back foot.
Make your next baseball game easier while providing your pitchers the tool they need to play to the best of their abilities with the Portolite 6" portable youth pitching mound!
Portable Pitching Mound Features & Dimensions
- Designed for players ages 8-14
- Available in green or clay
- Gentle slopes for pick-offs, no more falling off the pitching mound
- Portolite uses the highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials
- Reinforced EPP foam technology for durability
- Lightweight and portable design
- Tapered edges NO Lips on Portolite's mounds
- Recessed depression below rubber to set over field rubber.
- Pitching rubbers last 10 longer then industry standard
- Plastic launching pad under turf
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6" H x 8'11" L x 5' W
- Backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How is the mound typically moved to/from storage/field? Is there a "dolly" designed for it??
Typically, these mounds can be moved by two people.
In some cases, a mound cart can also be used.
Is this mound rated to stay outside at all times?
No, it is not recommended to leave these mounds outside at all times.
You mound's core could will definitely be alright being left outside all times but the turf will definitely have a shorter life.
Is it ok for kids to use molded cleats on the mound?
Should be alright just not metal cleats.
is this specific mound approved for play in dixie youth baseball
Unfortunately, this mound is not approved for dixie youth baseball.
Please check the link below for the dixie youth approved mound.