Baseball Infield Protector for Batting Practice
Protect your turf or grass during batting practice with our heavy-duty mesh infield covers. Our infield protectors are constructed with durable vinyl coated mesh fabric, making them a great long term option. They can withstand baseball cleat traffic and are available in various colors to match your facility.
Our two-piece collar protectors save your infield turf from cleat damage, allowing your team to practice without worrying about damaging the field. And the infield protector protects the grass against choppers and ground balls, maintaining your field in game day condition.
Infield Protector Benefits
- Collars Protect Against Cleats: Two-piece collar protectors help safeguard the infield turf from cleat damage during batting practice, allowing you to use the game field without worries.
- Infield Protectors Defend Against Ground Balls: Protect the turf and grass from damage caused by choppers and ground balls during batting practice by using an infield protector, ensuring the field remains game-ready.
- Hemmed and Grommeted Edges: The collars and protectors feature durable edges that are hemmed and grommeted for long-term stability. Keep them securely in place using the included turf staples.
- Custom Colors and Sizes: Choose from in-stock standard sizes in Forest Green and Navy Mesh, or customize the collars and protectors to match your preferences or specific patterns.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.