Heater Pro Real Curveball Pitching Machine
Step up your skills at the plate with the Heater Pro Real Baseball pitching machine. This baseball pitching machine can throw fastballs and curveballs like a pro, helping you hone in on your swing and overall batting average.
The Real Curveball pitching machine has a pivot head design that allows you to change the angle of the pitch, creating diversity in the types of pitches thrown. Use the control dials to change the pitch speed up to 50 mph. Turn the machine around and do some infield and outfield drills, including ground balls, line drives and fly balls.
The Heater Pro Real Curveball pitching machine conveniently plugs into any standard wall outlet. Just plug it in and play ball!
Variable Speed Control
The Pro Real Curveball machine features a variable speed control unit that allows you to adjust the speed of the pitching machine wheel at variable speeds up to 50 MPH!
Portable Pitching Machine Design
The fully enclosed wheel and lightweight design allow for player safety and easy transport!
Unique Pivot Head Design
With the Heater Sports innovative Pivot-Head design, you’ll be hitting outside breaking balls, inside breaking balls, and fastballs like a pro!
Baseball Pitching Machine Features
- Innovative Pivot-Head Design
- Variable Speed Control
- Pitches Up To 50 MPH
- Fully Enclosed Wheel
- Adjustable Pitch Height
- Tubular Steel Legs with Rubber Tips
- Uses Standard A/C PowerBenefits
- Pivots to pitch breaking balls and fastballs
- Speed Control adjusts for a variety of pitches
- Fully Enclosed Wheel provides maximum safety
- Strong Steel Legs for stability
Pitching Machine Specifications
- Model #: HTR499BBNBF
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- A/C Power
- Recommended Ages: 8 years to Adult
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Warranty
- Real Baseball and Lite-Ball Pitching Machine
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
In description say “Bonus automball feeder” does this mean it has a ball cage that will hold a dozen balls?
This particular product does not have the ball feeder which holds the balls.
This one does have that auto ball feeder https://pitchprodirect.com/collections/heater-sports-pitching-machine/products/heater-pro-real-curveball-machine-with-auto-ballfeeder.
Pitch Pro Support