Carousel Automatic Pitching Machine Ball Feeder
Get more out of your Jugs pitching machine with the Jugs Carousel automatic ball feeder. This auto ball feeder can hold up to 36 baseballs or 18 softballs and releases a new ball every 5 seconds, giving you about 3 minutes of uninterrupted batting practice. Easily set the carousel feeder up with your Jugs BP3, BP2, BP3, MVP, PS50, and Baseball Changeup pitching machine!
Automatic Pitching Machine Ball Feeder Features
- Releases a ball every 6 seconds.
- Heavy-duty steel and Lexan construction.
- Easy to set up.
- Runs on 110V AC.
- Works with in-line Feeder Remote Switch (sold separately.)
- Holds 36 baseballs or 18 softballs.Can be used with any regulation size and weight baseball or softball.
- 1-year manufacturer's guarantee
- For Optimal performance and reliability use only 11- or 12-inch (circumference) regulation weight JUGS Practice Softballs with seams, LeatherLast™, Softie®, or Dimpled Style Softballs. DO NOT use any other type of ball in the feeder. With the baseball feeder, use only 9-inch (circumference) regulation JUGS Practice Baseballs with seams, Pearls®, Softie®, or Dimpled Style. DO NOT use any other type of ball in the feeder.
- When using any automatic feeder a protective screen must be used to protect feeder and machine from batted balls.
- JUGS Carousel Feeder is the perfect addition to any pitching machine—softball or baseball. Hitting on your own has never been easier.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.