Pitch Pro 1810 Regulation Size Portable Pitching Mound for Game Use
The biggest mound Pitch Pro has to offer, the 1810 game pitching mound, is a full-size game pitching mound that meets the MLB mound requirements. The 1810 mound has an 18' diameter, ensuring that pitchers will land with their front foot on the slope of the mound and will have room for pickoffs.
Like all other Pitch Pro mounds, the 1810 has a rigid top that ensures players the stability and safety they need to pitch with confidence.
Other mounds on the market are softer and develop "dead spots," or areas in the mound that cave in over time. With the rigidity of the 1810 mound, you will not have to worry about this.
Due to its large size, the engineers who designed the 1810 game pitching mound developed a "snap together" system for portability. The pitching mound comes in 6 pieces that snap together, ensuring that the mound can be taken on and off the field with ease.
The 1810 is available for purchase with or without turf. We offer this option so construction managers can match the turf specified for their projects.
Pitching Mound Features
- Extremely rigid mound without dead spots
- Highest grade and dense turf available that requires no messy crumb rubber
- Snap together assembly with no tools
- 6" X 6" X 24" four-sided rotational pitching rubber
- Perfect for all levels of play requiring an 18' diameter mound
- Can be offered with or without turf – Field construction/project managers can match the turf specified for their project
Pitching Mound Specifications
- Weight 850 lbs
- Dimensions 144 x 48 x 72 in
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can we wear metal spikes on mound ?
It is not recommended to use metal spikes for any mound as this will definitely damage the turf.
How do you move it once in place
This is huge and will definitely require a few people to move.
Can it be moved without taking it a part?
No, this large mound is designed to be taken apart when storing or moving it to another location.