Snap Attack Football Machine from Sports Attack
No quarterback? No problem. Get the most out of each football practice with the Snap Attack football throwing machine. The Snap Attack will transform your team with its endless capabilities; passing, punting, kick-offs, and more. This machine was designed by football coaches for football coaches. Get game ready with the Snap Attack football throwing machine this season!
Snap Attack Football Machine Features
- Universal cradle positions the ball for passing, punting, snapping, or kick-offs. (No second cradle is required for kick-off.)
- Loosen the lever clamp half-turn, pull the locating pin back, and rotate the throwing head to one of three exact positions to determine right or left pass/punt or end-over-end. Locating pin and holes instantly eliminate trial and error. Handles safely facilitate the tilting of wheels to locate and lock the throwing head into the desired position.
- Two high-powered motors provide instant recovery, allowing rapid repetition and a combination of drills. No waiting for wheels to come back up to speed.
- Passing a stand allows the throwing head to pivot instantly in any direction, accurately throwing passes, punts, and kick-offs to any location on the field. Operators can lead receivers or spot punts or kick-offs precisely for both returns and coverage. Elevation changes are quick and easy. The machine can also be locked in for precise repetition.
- In a lowered position at ground level at realistic angles, the machine snaps the ball to any depth in shotgun and pistol formations, extra points, and punts.
- Solid guarded wheels are specially designed for minimal wear and last the life of the machine with no need for pressure changes.
- Forces quarterbacks to focus on catching the ball in snapping position for shotgun and pistol signal drills helping to eliminate fumbles in game conditions.
- For extra point practice, it creates realistic timing as the holder must focus on catching the snap before placing the ball. Also improves the timing of the kicker as he must time with a snapped ball and holder.
- Provides the opportunity for holders and punters to practice against bad snaps.
- The machine quickly moves on and off the field; just tilt it, unsocket the legs, and easily roll it on two transporting wheels.
- Controller is accessible, visible, and safely away from throwing wheels.
- Cast aluminum throwing wheel guards protect players, coaches, fingers, and hands during operation.
- The accessory remote automatic feed allows the coach to control the tempo of practice. The ball is snapped, passed, or kicked on the coach’s command. The remote can be changed back to hand-feed in seconds.
- No assembly is required. The unit arrives fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
Rapid fire and multiple ball drills are part of the Snap Attack’s repertoire. The two independently running electric motors create not only a near instantaneous recovery time but furnish enough power to put the football anywhere on the field.
The Snap Attack Football Machine’s solid polyurethane throwing wheels firmly grip the ball for an accurate spin. The wheel guards protect arms from potential wheel burns as well as help to keep the wheels as dry as possible in inclement weather.
On the passing stand, the Snap Attack can pivot instantly in any direction, accurately throwing passes, punts, and kickoffs to any location on the field. In the lowered position at ground level and at realistic angles, the machine snaps the ball to any depth in shotgun and pistol formations, extra points, and punts.
No second cradle is required for kickoff.!
Shotgun (5 yards) – 7 on 7 drills Realistic Reps Without The Center
- No-back offense (5 yards)
- Snaps to halfbacks (5-6 yards)
- Quick kick (7 yards)
- Short punt (7 yards)
- Extra point (7-8 yards)
- Long snap (14-15 yards)
- Bad snaps (“Fire calls”)
Countless Reps Without A Quarterback
- Interception drills
- Tip drills
- Harassment drills (avoiding completions)
- Defensive drills
- Versus zone defenses
- The last two plays of the game (versus ‘Hail Mary’) Precise Reps Without the Quarterback!
- Offensive drills
- Coming to the ball – Sideline (out), Curl (hook) and Slant
- Squib kicks
- Pooch kicks
- Onside kicks
- Punt return
- Kick-off return
- Long punts
Quality Football Machine Construction
- Aluminum casting is light, strong, and weather-proof.
- Steel-plated frame for strength and weather resistance.
- Solid polyurethane football wheels provide tight spiral, long distance, and accuracy and minimize marking and wearing of balls. No air pressure is required.
- Two extra-wide solid transporting wheels make moving machines on and off the field easy.
- Extra-wide tripod base ensures real stability and safety.
- Two powerful variable speed motors drive two indestructible football throwing wheels.
- Maintenance free! All bearings are sealed and good for the life of the motor.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty!
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.