The Dolphin Baseball Field Water Removal Tool
The Dolphin Water Remover is the perfect solution for quickly and efficiently removing water from any playing surface. Whether on grass, tennis courts, or artificial turf, the Dolphin will prevent cancelled events and reduce turf damage. Its foam pad on the outside absorbs the water, which is then squeezed into a 14-gallon suspended holding tank by an adjustable top roller.
Emptying the Dolphin is a breeze - simply turn the drain elbow down. The unit measures 2 feet wide with a 24-inch diameter drum, making it perfect for large fields and large puddles of standing water.
The Dolphin Water Remover is ideal for the rapid drying of multiple tennis courts, ensuring that play can resume as soon as possible. With its high-quality design and efficient performance, the Dolphin is a must-have for any sports facility or outdoor space.
Super Sopper Dolphin Features
- Foam pad on the outside absorbs water
- Adjustable top roller squeezes water into a 14-gallon holding tank
- Drain elbow for easy emptying
- 2' wide with a 24" diameter drum
Water Removal Tool Benefits
- Prevents cancelled events due to standing water
- Reduces turf damage caused by excess water
- Ideal for large fields and multiple tennis courts
- Saves time and effort compared to traditional water removal methods
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What model would you recommend for a club with 10 clay courts? Dolphin or Mackeral? i.e. approx how many courts will a 7 gallon tank clear before it fills up?
I would recommend the Dolphin with a 14 gallon tank to use for multiple clay courts.
The rate to which the tanks will fill up depends on how much liquid needs to be cleared.
Can I buy a replacement membrane also when I buy your Super Soper?
Sorry, we do not sell the membrane for the Super Sopper.
Does it work well on dirt infields?
Hi, thanks for your inquiry. This works on any playing surface.
does this work well on regular hard tennis court surfaces?
Hi, thanks for your inquiry. This works on grass, tennis courts or artificial turf.