600 G Little 10 Inch Little League and Senior League Approved Game Pitching Mound by True Pitch
Built tough with reinforced fiberglass and covered in AstroTurf, the True Pitch 600-G game pitching mound will turn any field into a baseball field in just minutes. Like other True Pitch mounds, the 600-G pitching mound is approved for game use by Little League, Pony League, Dixie Youth, and Babe Ruth Leagues. The 600-G is used, tested, and approved at the National Little League headquarters and dedicated for use in official Little League games.
This quality mound is built to withstand years of cleats with its reinforced fiberglass design. Use the 600-G in the bullpen to warm up or on the field during the big game. Order a 600-G pitching mound today and turn any field into a baseball field in minutes!
Due to its larger size and weight, the 600-G pitching mound will not shift under the feet of the pitcher during game use. The mound is shaped to look and feel like a regulation mound and will help the pitcher develop proper pitching mechanics.
Portable Pitching Mound Features
- Constructed with reinforced fiberglass and covered in AstroTurf
- Approved for game use by Little League, Pony League, Dixie Youth and Babe Ruth Leagues
- Tested and approved at National Little League headquarters in Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Use in the bullpen or on the field!
- Backed by an industry leading 6 year manufacturer's warranty on fiberglass
Pitching Mound Dimensions
- 10” H x 10’ W x 12’6” L
- Weight: 340 lbs.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.