Air Frame Suspended Batting Cage with TW-2000 Winch
Our all new batting cage Air Frame lowers from the ceiling to set up your indoor batting cage in minutes. When you're done, stow the net on the frame and push a button to raise it back to the ceiling. The Air Frame is the perfect option for small batting cage facilities that have a limited amount of space, or any kind of shared space.
What sets the Air Frame apart from other suspended batting cages is the winch operated system. The winch will self level the batting cage, and deploys and retracts the entire cage with the press of a button. The cage itself is constructed with durable 1 1/2" steel pipe and 1/4" steel cables.
Air Frame Batting Cage Features
- Constructed of 1½", 16 gauge, galvanized steel pipe
- Uses heavy duty pulley system and ¼" suspension cable that raises and lowers frame from the ceiling
- Power winch operated, self-leveling suspension system
- When not in use, net folds on top of frame to clear air space
- Adaptable to virtually any ceiling structure
- Net sold separately
Batting Cage Winch Features
- Composite gears are self lubricating and eliminate oil - no seals to leak!
- Direct drive, double reduction gear is safe and durable
- Single key, instant reverse
- Cable retention roller prevents unspooling of cable and expensive resetting of limit switches common with other winches when tension is released
- Speed 11 fpm, direct drive eliminates motor burnout
- One horsepower motor - over 1600 lbs line pull
- Includes electric key switch utilizing a single key to both raise and lower a backstop
- Direct drive oil & maintenance free, no belts or chains
- One year warranty
Shipping Details: LTL. This item is delivered via commercial motor freight carrier. Keep in mind that a fork lift, loading dock or lift gate service may be required for the delivery of this item.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.