Fully Collapsible Batting Cage - 2" Steel Frame
Introducing the BATCO collapsible batting cage, the perfect solution for shared spaces like gyms and batting cages. With its collapsible design, the BATCO batting cage can be easily stored only 2ft off the wall and can be quickly brought out to its full length in seconds.
Crafted with a heavy-duty steel frame and #42 braided nylon net, the BATCO collapsible batting cage ensures the absolute best quality for your training needs. Its extra large width allows coaches to conduct drills, up to four sets of players inside doing soft toss, tee work, front toss, and hitting drills.
With the ability to add the same hitting drills to the outside of the cage, coaches can get up to eight or nine pairs working simultaneously, giving them the ability to use their time better.
We offer custom widths, allowing you to decrease the standard 18ft width down to 14ft wide to fit established pads and where you are replacing batting cages. Our custom lengths also allow coaches to get the perfect fit for their training space. Experience the BATCO difference and take your team's training to the next level.
The BATCO Benefits
- Provides a safe and controlled environment for practicing hitting drills
- Allows players to get more reps in a shorter amount of time
- Can accommodate multiple players at once, making it ideal for team practices
- Helps players improve their hitting skills and develop muscle memory
- Can easily be stored in its collapsed form, making it perfect for shared spaces or rooms with limited space
- Allows coaches to use their time more efficiently by accommodating multiple players at once
Collapsible Batting Cage Features
- Multiple sizes available
- 25% wider than standard batting cages
- Arc-shaped design for maximum hitting space
- Size allows live batting practice to be thrown comfortably
- Made with a 2" steel frame & #42 Braided nylon net
- No permanent construction required
- No cables or frames to build indoors
- Special indoor feet to prevent floor damage
- Weight: 72' - 600 lbs. ; 54" - 499 lbs.
Using Your BATCO Batting Cage Outside
BATCO batting cages can certainly be used outside. Although the collapsible features may be more useful indoors, they can help you save space indoors as well. You may want to collapse the batting cage in your backyard to free up space during the off-season, or store it away during harsh winter months. With BATCO, the option is yours!
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you ship to Canada
For the Batco Batting Cages, we can ship those to Canada.
However, there will be additional fees for shipping and you will also be responsible for paying the taxes and duties once the product reaches Canada.
How long does it take to pull out cage and how many people does it take ?
The cage is very easy to retract and pull out again. I will take 2 people less than 10 minutes to do it.
Pitch Pro Direct
Can you buy the rubber boots that go on the legs for indoor use
Hi Tom, Yes, you can definitely but a set of rubber boots if you decide to use the batting cage indoors. Pitch Pro Direct
How much does it weight
The 72' batting cage weighs about 600 lbs. and the 54' weighs about 499 lbs.
Pitch Pro Direct
If i’m buying the 72’ Outdoor Feet Only, does it include the framing, netting, and everything needed to set it up properly? Also does it withstand the sun and weather okay? Or will I need to bring it in after every use? Thank you.
The one which says 72' Outdoor Feel Only means its only the feet, it does not include the whole setup, if you want the whole setup with the frames, net that option is 72' w/ Outdoor Feet. The netting for this batting cage has been treated to be able to resist UV from long outdoor exposure and you dont need to store it after every use.
Pitch Pro Support
Are you able to replace the net? how much is the net for the 54'?
Yes, the netting for this batting cage is replaceable.
We will be sending you an email about the cost shortly.