Batter's Box Fortification Panels by Field Armor
Experience the ultimate infield protection with Field Armor panels. Designed to save labor and maintain a consistent playing surface, these high-tech panels are the best turf solution available. Choose between either 1 panel to protect one side of the batter's box, or 2 panels, to protect both sides of the batter's box.
With an advanced synthetic core, these Field Armor panels cut maintenance costs and ensure a reliable field for baseball and softball for many seasons to come. Installation is a breeze for one person, thanks to their lightweight design. Say goodbye to repetitive maintenance and standing water issues. Invest in Field Armor panels for long-lasting durability and increased player safety.
Field Armor Features
- High-tech panels for superior field protection
- Best turf on the market for a consistent playing surface
- Advanced synthetic core for long-lasting performance
- Reduces maintenance costs and labor
- Easy 1-person installation, lightweight design
- Eliminates standing water issues
- Suitable for baseball and softball fields
- Enhances player safety
Field Armor Box Panels Specifications
Economy Box Panel
Weight: 28 lbs
Dimensions: 64 x 48 x 2 in
Economy Box Panel 2 Pack
Weight: 56 lbs
Dimensions: 64 x 48 x 4 in
Economy 2 Panels + Catcher's Box Panel
- Weight: 94 lbs
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 6 in
Standard Box Panel
Weight: 42 lbs
Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 2 in
Standard Box Panel 2 Pack
Weight: 84 lbs
Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 4 in
Standard 2 Panels + Catcher's Box Panel
- Weight: 122 lbs
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 6 in
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do players need to avoid wearing cleats with this? Any specific changes for players? Is it safe for knees and ankles with the twisting action while batting?
You can use molded cleats for these panels but not metal cleats.
Yes, this is designed for batting practice and it is safe.