Heater Sports Deuce 75 MPH Pitching Machine & Xtender 36' Backyard Batting Cage Package Deal
Ready to take your BP game to a whole other level? Are you tired of having to pay big money to go to the batting cages every week? Worry no more. The Deuce pitching machine and the Xtender 36' backyard batting cage duo is the prefect solution to all your BP woes. The Deuce Pitching machine features an innovative pivot-head pitching design that throws breaking balls, inside breaking balls, and fast balls up to 75 MPH. With this variety of pitches and pitch speeds, you will be hitting like a pro in no time.
The Deuce also comes with an auto ball feeder that can hold up to 12 baseballs and pitches at intervals of 10 seconds. That's 2 minutes of straight hitting with every round! When the auto feeder runs out, just simply refill it and keep playing. The Deuce plugs directly into any standard wall outlet or use it with the optional RollingPower battery packs when convenient. Just plug and play!
Your Very Own Backyard Batting Cage
The Xtender 36' Home Batting cage is perfect for any backyard or compact outdoor space! The Xtender batting cages are very lightweight, durable and easy to setup! In fact, these are so light that we ship them via UPS, not by freight trucks, which makes the shipping FREE! This batting cage is 36’ X 12’ x 10’, making for a compact batting cage. The Xtender comes with a built in connection harness that easily attaches to the Deuce pitching machine. This allows baseballs into the cage, but they won’t fly out. This revolutionary connection harness allows you to hit real baseballs at home without fear of damage to anyone or anything.
Here’s What You Get
- Deuce – Two Wheel Fast Ball & Breaking Ball Pitching Machine
- 1 Poly Pitching Machine Baseball for perfect baseball accuracy
- 12 Ball Auto-Ball Feeder delivers 1 ball every 10 seconds
- Dual Variable speed control & dual bearing electric motors pitches baseballs up to 75 mph.
- Two 8” Wheels cushion the balls and pitches consistent strikes every time
- Rugged composite pitching machine housing to protect you from spinning wheels
- Adjustable pitch height knob to get the pitch height you want.
- Heavy-duty tubular steel tripod stand with pushpin legs for quick assembly
- Built-in machine harness attaches to Trend Sports home batting cages
- Xtender 36’ x 12’ x 10’ Home Batting Cage
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Regarding the DC1199, what number is the net? What material is the frame? Is cage temporary of permanent? Does it have a door? Where are the reviews for it? Can I upgrade to a little better cage and machine? If so, what do you recommend? Call 540 840-7243.
The netting does not have a specific number to them however they are at 1 1/4" inch spacing which means smaller net holes and tougher than nets with bigger holes.
The frame is fiberglass which bends to an arch when you assemble the cage.
This is a temporary cage that you can easily take down and set up.
It does not have a door but you can easily lift the net to go in the cage.
Can you use regular baseballs?
Yes, you can use regular leather baseballs. It is highly recommended however, that you use flat or low seamed balls as the protruding seams on the regular leather baseballs may cause inaccuracy in the pitches.
Pitch Pro Direct