Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage
The Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage provides quick setup and takedown, requiring only two people and less than 5 minutes. Say goodbye to hanging ceiling nets.
Its 3-step setup involves connecting reach poles, laying out the net, and hoisting and locking the halyards. Take down is equally simple: release halyards, let the net drop, unhook reach poles, and collect the net. Enjoy a spacious hitting area, quality netting, easy cage access, and no permanent frame or cables. The package includes Phantom™ Premium Net, reach poles, cam-lock pulley systems, and optional accessories. Achieve indoor training excellence with this versatile batting cage system.
Batting Cage Benefits
- Generous hitting area: 14' width and 14' height, ideal for both batters and pitchers.
- Durable netting: #24 knotless nylon on the sides, #42 nylon on the ends to withstand line drives.
- Convenient cage access: Lightweight side netting facilitates easy entry and exit.
- No permanent frame or cables: No obstructions hanging across your space or from the ceiling after takedown.
- Quick setup and takedown: Approximately 5 minutes to complete either process.
Standard Phantom™ Batting Cage System includes:
- Phantom™ Premium Net
- 3 reach poles to eliminate the need for ladders during set up and take down
- 3 complete cam-lock pulley systems for easy net tensioning and adjustment
Phantom™ Combo Systems includes:
- Standard Phantom Indoor Batting Cage
- Storage Cart
- Green 6’x12′ Hitting Mat w/o Home Plate
- Green 7.5′ x 7.5′ Vinyl Net Protector
- Pitcher’s L Screen (without padding)
The Phantom™ hitting cage will work in most indoor spaces.
The standard 70′ baseball batting cage works in spaces from 75’–110′ long.
The standard 55′ softball batting cage works in spaces from 60′ – 95′ long.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
Coupons and Discounts
Click here to learn about current promotions and discounts.