Pitch Pro Model 898 - 8 Inch Youth League Portable Pitching Mound
A great pitching mound for players ages 12-14 and below, the Pitch Pro 898 model is the perfect mound for youth league players. Featuring an 8" height and 78" landing area, youth players can get a realistic feel for their new pitching mound and land safely with their front foot on the sloped part of the mound.
The Model 898 by Pitch Pro is a very rigid pitching mound. The more rigidity in a mound leads to a more safe and sturdy pitch delivery. This ultimately promotes proper pitching mechanics.
There is also room on the sides and rear of the mound for pickoffs, much like a real dirt pitching mound.
The model 898 mound is perfect for youth players transitioning from a 6" to a 10" mound. The 8" height on this mound is the perfect segue for players at this level and will help them develop their pitching skills through this stage of their game.
The turf on the 898 pitching mound is treated with UV gel that helps it with weather and UV ray resistance. With UV ray resistance and a 10-year warranty on the mound core, your new 898 pitching mound will last you and your team many seasons to come!
Pitching Mound Features
- Most rigid fiberglass mounds offered anywhere
- Optimal size for 54’ pitching distance
- Unique gel coat-down design is weather and UV-resistant
- Portable (4 people can carry it)
- Launchpad/ pitching rubber included
- 10-year warranty on mound core!
- Room for pickoffs
Pitching Mound Dimensions
- Weight: 340 lbs
- Dimensions: 8" H x 10' L x 7' W
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.