One-Piece Portable Indoor / Outdoor Practice Pitching Mound for Baseball - 1175
This full-size indoor/outdoor practice pitching mound comes in one piece and is perfect for indoor or outdoor pitching practice. Throw it on the field or in the bullpen outside, or bring it inside into the training facility or gym, and this portable pitching mound will be right at home.
The full-body, high-performance, poly-protected resilient core construction gives pitchers a solid yet cushioned landing area, reducing knee and ankle strain. The overall quality, design, and attention to detail promote better pitching mechanics from players as well as a guaranteed safe practice.
The poly coating grips gymnasium floors without scratching the floor or moving around. Practice mounds come with the most durable nylon turf and are available in clay, red, tan, and green colors. Simulated rubbers last 10 times longer than industry standards.
Portable Practice Pitching Mound Features
- Portolite uses the highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials
- Reinforced EPP foam technology for durability
- Lightweight and portable design
- Smooth bottom does not scratch the gym floor
- Grips the floor and does not move around
- Great for Bullpens
- Hidden “Wear Pad” located in front of the pitching rubber ensures your baseball mound will last season after season
- Pitching rubbers last 10 longer than the industry standard
- Plastic launching pad under the turf
- Great for Bullpens
- Limited 10-year warranty
- FREE shipping
Pitching Mound Dimensions
- Dimensions 10"H x 10’L x 5’W
- Weighs 160 lbs.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
Coupons and Discounts
Click here to learn about current promotions and discounts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much does this weigh? Can it be left outside?
This mound weighs approximately 160 lbs.
It is not recommended to leave outdoors when not in use as this will shorten the life of the turf on the mound.
How do you lock it down so it does not get stolen?
Hello, when placing the order, please make a request to include a locking mechanism.
you can delivery in switzerland ? it s for Adult ?
Hello, thank you for your interest. We may only ship within the US.
Expensive but very nice
We installed ours in a back yard batting cage and expect it to get a lot of use. Very nice product, well made and great looking.
Still hasn't been delivered