Two Piece 10" Baseball Pitching Mound for Game Use by PortoLite
The lightest, most durable baseball pitching mounds on the market just got lighter! By popular demand, the 10" game mound now comes in a more portable two piece design.
This two-piece pitching mound is very similar to the 10" 9550 pitching mound, but this one comes in a 2 piece design, making it more portable and cheaper on shipping.
Each portable pitching mound is designed with a full body, high performance poly protected resilient core with fiberglass reinforcement for a solid, no bounce, yet cushioned mound that reduces knee and ankle strain.
This mound also features a hidden wear pad in front of the pitching rubber that offers additional protection against the pitchers rear cleat, extending the lifespan of the mound.
This 10" portable pitching mound is designed for high schools, NCAA, and senior leagues.
Portolite simulated pitching rubbers last ten times as long and also have a hidden wear pad underneath the turf immediately in front of the pitching rubber. Built with gentle slopes and tapered edges to give the pitcher the highest level of comfort.
Portable Pitching Mound Features
- Gentle slopes for pick-offs, no more falling off the pitching mound
- Smooth tapered edges, No “Lips” on Portolite's baseball mounds
- Portolite uses the highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials
- Portolite’s pitching rubbers will last 10 times longer than industry standards.
- Hidden “Wear Pad” located in front of the pitching rubber ensures your baseball mound will last season after season.
- Backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- FREE shipping
Portable Pitching Mound Dimensions
- Size: 10"H x 11’3”L x 7’7"W
- Weight: 100 / 110 lbs.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are there straps underneath the mound for carrying?
No, these mounds do not have straps for carrying.
Can you use metal cleats on this mound?
It is not recommended to use metal cleats on any mound with turf on it.
What it shipping time on this mound ?
This mound usually ships within 48 hours upon ordering.