The TAP™ Bell Clubs are effective for improving strength, flexibility, and coordination. They were inspired by Indian Clubs with origins that are centuries old. While traditional Indian Clubs are made of wood the TAP™ Bell Clubs are made of metal with rubber coatings.
The basic movement of the Bell Clubs is a swinging motion and is excellent for hand, wrist, arm, and shoulder stability/mobility. While beneficial for strengthening soft tissue, the effect of exercising with this implement on grip and forearm strength can be pronounced. Much credit can be given to Scott Sonnon and his club bells for bringing attention and focus to these ancient exercises.
The TAP™ Bell Clubs are available in different weights. The weight needed for exercise can be deceptive due to the design of the device. The Bell Club center of mass is located opposite the grip area and the difficulty of the exercise (and leveraged weight of the club) can be altered simply by changing the location of the grip.
- The 1kg (2.2lb), 1.5kg (3.3lb) and the 2kg (4.4lb) Bell Clubs are most often selected by overhand athletes to focus on pronation drills and shoulder flexibility drills with resistance
- The 2.5kg (5.5lb) and 5kg (11lb) Bell Clubs are often selected by overhand athletes for dynamic exercises with a focus on coordination, agility, and
- Heavier Bell Clubs are often chosen by athletes with advanced implement skills and strength.
The swinging exercises that are associated with TAP Bell Clubs™ are great for the strength and mobility of an athlete's arm and shoulder. TAP™ Bell Clubs are great for warm-ups or for a workout by themselves.
- Improves strength and flexibility
- Targets hand/wrist stability and mobility
- Improves the stability and mobility of the arms and shoulders
- Increases forearm and grip strength
- Single-hand work
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.