TUFF Frame Modular Batting Cage
Introducing the Tuff Frame Modular Batting Cage, a versatile solution for all your hitting needs. Whether you need a single tunnel or multiple configurations, our batting cages deliver provide the space, security and durability you need. With heavy-duty poles, prefabricated cables, and premium UV-treated nets, durability is a guarantee.
Choose between single, double, triple or quad tunnels, allowing you to pick the optimal batting cage setup for your needs. Customize your cage with personalized tensioning cuffs to showcase your brand. For maximum practice efficiency, add optional soft-toss hitting stations.
Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, our outdoor cages have proven their resilience. Rest assured, our quality materials and construction ensure long-lasting performance.
Modular Batting Cage Features
- Standard sizes available: 70' L for baseball and 55' L for softball by 14' W and 12' H
- Heavy-duty schedule 40 steel poles ensure durability and stability
- Cable offset units separate net from pipe, reducing wear and tear
- Premium UV-treated knotless nylon cage nets with end panel entrance for easy access
- Pre-assembled overhead cables with quick link attachments for quick and convenient setup
- Ground cables securely hold the net to the ground, providing stability
- Includes a 12' x 8' net protector for added safety and protection
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.