TUFF Frame Professional Tensioned Outdoor Batting Cage
Introducing our impressive 14' tall x 14' wide batting cage hitting tunnel, offering unmatched size, strength, and durability. Say goodbye to ball ricochets with the tensioned overhead cable system, and hello to more efficient batting practices.
Built with robust 6-inch heavy-duty support poles (refer to pipe comparison photo) and equipped with our exclusive FuseLink System, this batting cage is safeguarded against unexpected overload and unexpected ball ricochets.
Our Tuff Frame Pro batting cage provides ample space for your hitters, pitchers, and equipment. Expand your training area by attaching soft toss hitting stations outside the tunnel. Contact us for custom size requests.
Batting Cage Features
- Sturdy 6" heavy-duty schedule 40 steel poles with a 3' net offset
- High-quality UV-treated #36 knotted nylon cage net with reinforced sewing and end panel over-flap entrances (made in USA)
- Quick and easy setup with pre-assembled overhead cables and ground cables
- Versatile shared-pole design allows for multiple cage configurations: single, double, triple, side-by-side, end-to-end
- Includes a 12' x 8' net protector for added durability
- FUSElink Overload Protection safeguards your cage from unexpected overload due to strong winds, ice, and more.
Unique Batting Cage Design
- Tensioned overhead cable supports cage, eliminating ball ricochet and preventing netting snags
- 3 support poles at each end with an overhead center cable ensure a sag-free cage top
- Welded cable anchor hardware for easy installation and precise frame assembly
- Add multiple cages with shared supports, allowing side-by-side or end-to-end configurations
- Heavy-duty, hot-dip steel support poles for maximum strength
- Pre-assembled cables made with steel components for efficient installation
- Premium construction with #36 knotted net, reinforced hems with grommets, and 4' overlap entrance
- Vinyl-reinforced seams and brass grommets for secure net-to-cable connections
- The TUFF Frame Pro offers a spacious 14' tall and 14' wide net for optimal hitting and pitching area
- Reinforced bottom hem clipped to a perimeter ground cable ensures cage stability against wind and ball contact
- 4' over-flap doorway allows easy player entrance
- Optional hitting stations available for creating a multi-station hitting complex without interference. Contact us for more information.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.