The TAP™ Dot Mat can be used to develop dynamic leg strength, improve stability and increase knee and ankle strength. Proper use can lead to improved agility, reaction time, and foot speed. It is great for beginners and advanced users alike and an ideal warm-up device to precede intense activity.
The TAP™ Dot Mat can be used for multiple footwork pattern work-outs to improve quickness, change of direction, and dynamic balance. Drills can begin with two feet and progress to single foot drills with activities timed and ability progress measured. Multiple mats can be positioned together to increase the level of challenge.
The TAP™ Dot Mat is constructed of foam rubber to dampen impact and lessen stress on joints. Measuring 48.5"L x 36"W x .5" thick, the mat should be placed on a dry, firm, and level surface free of obstacles or debris; the mat surface and athlete’s footwear should be dry before using.
The TAP™ Dot Mat is a great tool to improve agility, coordination, and mental focus of an athlete.
- Great for agility, balance, quickness and coordination drills
- Improve foot speed, reaction time and balance
- Perform multiple footwork patterns
- Cushioned foam rubber construction
- Rolls up for easy storage
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.