Baseball L-Screen Baseball with Overhead Protector
Take safety more serious with one of the safest L-screens on the market. This baseball L-Screen is built strong with 14 gauge galvanized steel, wrapped in 1 1/2" foam padding and covered in 18 oz vinyl. The durable construction and foam padding help provide the safest environment possible for players and coaches.
On top of the screen, the screen features an overhead protector. The overhead protector will specifically protect coaches from getting hit in the head from high pop ups.
This L screen ships in an 80'' long box. We also ship the overhead fully assembled in a separate massive 65"x43" box. We did not cut any corners to minimize shipping costs as many of our competitors have done. It is impossible to ship a Professional Grade L Screen in a small box. All of the small component parts create too many failure points. At every step of the design process, we prioritized durability and longevity over everything.
- Built with 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel Frame
- Long-Lasting #60 UV Treated Nylon
- Double Layer Pillowcase Style Netting
- Heavy Duty 18 oz Vinyl & 1 ½” Impact Foam Padding
- Optional 10” Solid Wheel Kit with Steel Plate Cover
- Built Tough for Training Facilities, Schools, & Organizations
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on frame
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty on netting
Protective Screen Specifications
- Overall Dims: 108”H x 84”W
- Screen Box Dimensions: 80”H x 9”W x 16”L
- Overhead Protector Box Dimensions: 43”H x 43”W x 5”L
- Weight: 105 lbs (Not Including Wheel Kit)
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.