The Natural Baseball Bat - Balanced
The Balanced bat is designed with all players in mind. Inspired by the classic 110 turn, this bat comes with a flared knob and taper which makes the bat feel lighter than most turns due to its long, slow taper from barrel to handle. This is the perfect bat for players swinging wood for the first time or anyone who is just looking for a faster bat.
Baseball Bat Features
- High-grade Beechwood used in our pro line, expect exceptional durability and superior energy transfer to the ball.
Next-level performance with Long barrel for an extended "sweet spot"
- Proprietary soft-touch grip, designed to minimize vibrations from mis-hits.
- Stand out with our custom paint designs, exclusive to this line.
LESS BREAKS, MORE POWER
Leveraging the same high-grade Beechwood used in our pro line, expect exceptional durability and superior energy transfer to the ball. Welcome to next-level performance.
COMFORT MEETS POWER
PROPRIETARY SOFT-TOUCH GRIP
Featuring a proprietary soft-touch grip, our bats are designed to minimize vibrations from mis-hits. Embrace the power of wood bats, while enjoying a superior hand feel.
ARTISTRY IN ACTION
EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM DESIGNS
Stand out with our custom paint designs, exclusive to this line. Mastered through an 80-year old family painting process, these bats are flawlessly finished and perform as beautifully as they look.
Anytime Baseball Supply - Free Shipping On All Ground Shipment Orders Over $49!
Order Confirmation and Shipment
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email from us. Once the payment is processed, we will ship your product as soon as possible. All products usually ship out within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone to let you know. If you decide to wait for the backordered product to come back into stock, we will capture the payment and your card will be charged. Items in stock can take 1-3 business days to ship. After the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. With the tracking number you can track your package and get an estimated time of delivery. If you do not receive a confirmation email or a tracking number, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Some large items like the Mastodon Batting Cage are subject to shipping fees due to the large size and nature of the product.
Anytime Baseball Supply has Free Shipping everyday on all orders over $49. Some restrictions do apply. Here's the details:
- Free Shipping method will be selected by Anytime Baseball Supply. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Before accepting any package, be sure to thoroughly inspect your item for damages. In the event that your package is damaged, take photos of the item and send them to email@example.com. We will begin the return process and provide a return label free of cost to you.
30 Day Returns and Cancellation Policy
Refunds on cancelled orders will be returned to the card that the order was placed on. You have 30 days from the day you received your order to return your product. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a restocking fee will be charged to the card on file and you will be required to pay for return shipping on the product. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee on Sports Attack orders.